Creative Game Producer (f/m/x)
SOFTGAMES is currently looking for a passionate and proactive Creative Game Producer (f/m/x) to join our Studio Team and lead the development of exciting and fun games. In this role, you will support the game development of a new Instant Game for Facebook and the App Stores through the entire development cycle from concept to release and post-launch. You will have an in-depth understanding of the entire lifecycle of mobile free-to-play games and a game designer background. Working in a small game team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
- You will lead the games through their full agile development cycle from a creative concept to a satisfied user.
- You will lead and balance game KPIs based on data and market trends.
- You will design game concepts, mechanics and work on concepts for monetization.
- You will work with the developers, artists and other stakeholders to plan the backlog and sprints, and lead the process all the way to launch and after (Game as a Service model).
- You will report to management, communicate directly with global partners, and be trusted with a wide array of tasks leading to commercially successful products.
You bring a passion for games and creating fun, engaging user experiences.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a mobile game designer or creative games product manager.
- You have experience with Photoshop and Excel.
You have a broad knowledge of games; the market and current trends.
- Creativeness, precision, and versatility come natural to you.
- You have a good technical understanding and are a fast learner.
- You bring excellent verbal and written English skills.
Nice to have:
- You have previous experience with BI, reports and data analysis.
- You have earned an academic degree in a relevant field.
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team.
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing HTML5 Instant Games.
- The chance to produce innovative casual games for millions of monthly users globally.
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship.
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy.
- Inspiring company breakfasts, team events.
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tee, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, health package etc.
With offices in Berlin, Germany and Toronto, ON, Canada, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.