Customer Service Representative, Casual Games
The Customer Service Representative will be the primary contact for our players of our popular Match-3 games Cookie Crush and Garden Tales. The Customer Service Representative will have the important role of bridging the gap between customer and product. This involves not only assisting players with any issues they may be experiencing in the Match-3 games on Facebook but also acting as their voice internally, ensuring that their feedback and desires are communicated to the team as a whole.
This position is perfect for someone looking to break into the gaming industry and start growing their career! The ideal candidate should be outgoing, energetic, passionate about Match 3 games, and driven to provide amazing customer support experiences.
This is a full REMOTE position but Eastern Time Zone required.
- Communicating in real-time with app users via email and social media, including managing multiple simultaneous interactions;
- Providing timely solutions by asking users the right questions, and quickly analyzing situations on a case-by-case basis;
- Actively moderating and posting engaging content within our game communities (e.g. Facebook Pages), including managing and answering users' questions and comments;
- Promptly responding to app reviews and managing product feedback, complaints, and concerns;
- Identifying, tracking, and prioritizing frequently recurring or urgent issues to be followed up on by the production team;
- Assisting with marketing and online community-building events/projects, as necessary;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English (Fluency in other languages is an advantage);
- Proven ability to provide excellent and personalized customer support;
- Ability to work independently and resourcefully without constant supervision;
- Interest within the gaming industry, particularly in match3 and puzzle games;
- Knowledgeable with social media and online engagement platforms;
- Constantly strive to find opportunities to improve processes and drive personal growth;
- Experience troubleshooting games and technology an advantage;
- Good working knowledge with spreadsheets (Excel or Google sheets) is another advantage;
What we offer:
- Take advantage of an exciting job where you can develop professionally
- Contribute your talent and your skills in a fast-growing company within an inspiring and international team
- Direct transfer of responsibility in the company with flexible structures, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
SOFTGAMES is an instant gaming company. We develop casual, truly social games that can be played instantly across all devices. We partner closely with Facebook, Samsung and more to craft the next generation of instant games that billions of people can play together.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.