Junior People and Office Assistant (Maternity Leave Cover) (f/m/x)
SOFTGAMES is looking for a motivated Junior People and Office Assistant (Maternity Cover) (f/m/x) to support our growing and international team in a variety of essential daily tasks. The Junior People and Office Assistant (f/m/x) will get a chance to assist with the full employee life cycle as well as recruitment and office management tasks. The ideal candidate is a true allrounder, multitasker and an energetic, friendly and reliable individual who loves people and is always eager to help.
This position is intended to cover a maternity leave lasting until 31 December 2021. Due to indeterminate circumstances of COVID-19, this position may initially be done remotely. We are not relocating for this position
People and Culture
- Supporting our recruiting efforts
- Serving as a contact person for HR administration queries for our employees
- Maintaining employee digital data as well as paper files
- Make sure new team members are properly setup and welcomed in style
- Supporting new and existing employees in visa application processes
- Serve as the first point of contact for all internal happiness-related inquiries
- Perform several organisational and administrative duties such as ordering supplies, receiving calls, handling phone and e-mail inquiries, greeting guests
- Take care of all incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Schedule company travel and accommodation for business travels
- Organization and planing of various team events such as all-hands dinner, parties, etc.
- First office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and hands-on mentality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Self-motivated, highly organized and able to work independently
Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
Experiences with an ATS and other HR tools are a big plus
- Knowledge of German labor legislation and experience in visa processes is a plus
- Be the most beloved person in the office that represents the oil that keeps our engine running!
- Work with a team of enthusiastic and smart people from 11 different nationalities
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring all-hands events and various team events
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tea, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, health package etc.
With offices in Berlin (HQ) and Toronto, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Instant Games for Facebook and the App Stores with tens of million users every month. We are on a mission to empower billions of people to instantly play great games together with their friends. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.