Senior 2D Game Artist (f/m/x)
At SOFTGAMES Canada you have the opportunity to work in an agile team environment creating Instant Games that entertain millions of people every month. The Senior 2D Game Artist is in charge of the visual style of our mobile games by providing outstanding artwork, clear User Interfaces, detailed briefings and insightful feedback. Working in a small team in our Toronto office, you will take part in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
**Qualified applicants will be expected to complete a graphics test.
**This is a full-time, remote position. We do not relocate / offer visa sponsorship for this position.
- Define and communicate the visual style in our Instant & Mobile Games, and ensure the consistency of artwork production
- Designing UI animations, transitions and visual effects
- Create 2D game art assets and support integration
- Create detailed briefings fo external game artists and provide insightful feedback
- Concisely communicating your ideas about improving screen flows and game features from the perspective of the user experience
- Ensure that all the art is delivered to the developers in accordance to the project’s technical requirements
- 3+ years of Graphic Design experience in the mobile games industry
- Experience with UI Design
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in high quality visual decision-making and problem solving
- Self-starter, experienced in managing own tasks from concept through completion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English
- Passionate about games!
Nice to have:
- Experience with 2D Animation and Visual Effects
What we offer:
- We value your ideas & input! Take charge in your projects and see your ideas come to life
- Join a spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Work in a fun, collaborative, feedback-focused, no-BS environment
- The chance to craft games for millions of monthly gamers
- Flexible working-hours, remote work opportunity and flat company hierarchy
With offices in Berlin (HQ) and Toronto, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Instant Games for Facebook and the App Stores with tens of million users every month. We are on a mission to empower billions of people to instantly play great games together with their friends. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.