Senior User Acquisition Manager (f/m/x)
SOFTGAMES is looking for a performance-driven Senior User Acquisition Manager (UA Manager) (f/m/x) to grow our user base by finding and exploiting profitable opportunities across marketing channels.
You should be someone who is a hands-on builder and problem-solver to tackle new challenges by creating solutions which require thinking outside the box and which potentially have never been done in the UA industry before. The Senior User Acquisition Manager will work closely with the game teams to setup, manage and scale our ad campaigns.
We are looking for a fun and energetic professional with a paid social marketing background and an analytical bent to build up our User Acquisition team from the scratch.
A demonstrated background of being creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and highly driven is key to success in this position. The role will be expected to profitably manage a 5-6 digits monthly budget through ownership of several social channels, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Build, manage and scale an UA / performance marketing team
- Plan and execute user acquisition strategy for our key titles with a focus on paid social campaigns
- Optimize campaigns with a data-driven approach towards ROI goals
- Produce comprehensive reporting, analyze ROI and identify new opportunities
- Work closely with game teams to identify key product features and monetization elements
- Run multiple market tests for games in various stages of development and present findings to stakeholders with concrete recommendations
- Work with game teams to ensure that all campaigns are setup and tracked properly and can be measured holistically with other campaigns
- Work closely with a team of designers to plan and create competitive marketing assets
- Define and optimise audience targeting, messaging, bidding strategies to expand volume and improve efficiency
- Identify new partners and develop relationships with existing ones
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in the games industry
- Expert hands-on knowledge of paid social marketing, mobile attribution and fraud protection
- Experienced in growing games through the full game cycle through UA
- Deep knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem, tracking attribution, advertising mediums
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Reliable and flexible, with a professional yet friendly demeanour
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- The opportunity to have a major tangible impact on SOFTGAMES's expansion and success
- Take advantage of an exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- Contribute your talent and your skills in an internationally expanding company within an ambitious, international and highly motivated team in the center of Berlin
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with the founders and senior management not only in the Berlin office, but also with our new Toronto office
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts & team events
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tea, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, health package etc.
With offices in Berlin, Germany and Toronto, ON, Canada, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends, while helping brands to reach their target audiences. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook Messenger, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.