Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruiter
SOFTGAMES is looking for an impact-driven Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruiter to join our diverse and inclusive team. Your role will be finding, attracting and hiring the right people for technical and non-technical roles as well as collaborating closely with the hiring managers, peers and the leadership team. If you love discovering and unlocking potential in people and are passionate about great candidate experience - we'd like to work with you!
This is an optional remote position. No relocation to Berlin necessary - but we will support if you want to move here.
- Own the recruitment journey and all aspects of the candidate experience - sourcing, screening, and guiding great people through the process
- Develop a creative, streamlined and unbiased recruitment strategy for searching and selecting the most effective talent acquisition methods
- Create talent pipelines and pools of candidates for various roles from game development to game design
- Support with creating profiles of opened positions
- Coach, support and hold your hiring managers accountable for standardised recruitment process as well as outstanding candidate experience
- Solid prior experience in end-to-end recruitment, within games
- Passion for games!
- Strong sourcing skills and eagerness to keep up with market trends
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of candidate search techniques like networking, social media, applicant tracking systems, job boards, stackoverflow, github, art station, etc.
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively overlook multiple projects at once
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills in English, both written and verbal with excellent interpersonal skills
We have a flexible working setup - either fully remote or on-site in central Berlin. Your choice! Working and living at SOFTGAMES has many advantages as e.g. a high job security, great work-life balance and one of the best teams in the world :) Further our full time employees benefit from:
Flexible working setup: Your choice - either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin.
Visa: Our visa assistance service guides you through the whole process and helps with tips and tricks to get the approvals and your visa as fast as possible.
Relocation Support: We support your move to Berlin with e.g. flat hunting, paper work like local registration, setting up bank accounts etc.
Language classes: We pay your German lessons so you can order food auf deutsch very fast and go right up to perfecting your business vocabulary.
Further training: A personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops, etc.
Flexible working hours and home office: Productive hours differ individually. That’s why you're welcome to show up in the office whenever you're ready for it. Need to watch the kids or wait for a handicraftsman? No problem - we also offer the opportunity for home office.
Office: A super modern office with state of the art tech, based in the center of Berlin, quickly to reach from all destinations thanks to the excellent public transport connections.
Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks: Enjoy fresh fruits, free coffee and a fully stocked fridge with cold Water, Juices, Coke, Club Mate, Beer etc. For the sweet-toothed we have snacks, chocolate and chips of course.
Epic company parties: Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer Party, Oktoberfest, Christmas Party.
Team events: We have regular Casual Fridays, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes, Team lunches, Company breakfasts and much more …
Team spirit: Beyond our amazing parties and company events, the team further organizes activities themselves such as playing soccer together, a cooking group, a Japanese learning group, and much more.
With offices in Berlin (HQ) and Toronto, SOFTGAMES is an instant gaming company. We develop casual, truly social games that can be played instantly across all devices. We partner closely with Facebook, Samsung and more to craft the next generation of instant games that billions of people can play together. To-date, more than 500 MM people have played our games on Facebook, including Cookie Land, Solitaire Story Tripeaks, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.