Team Lead Mobile User Acquisition & Growth (remote)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyRemote
Join SOFTGAMES, a leading mobile game company, as a Team Lead Mobile User Acquisition & Growth and take your career to new heights. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to lead our mobile user acquisition and growth team. Whether you prefer a remote or on-site role in Berlin, we have the flexibility to accommodate your needs.
As a hands-on Team Lead Mobile User Acquisition & Growth, you will play a pivotal role in managing, building, and developing our mobile user acquisition team. You'll report directly to the management team, allowing you to contribute to strategic decision-making. Your main responsibility will be to lead, shape, and scale our user acquisition strategy for both existing and upcoming instant and mobile games. Collaboration with cross-functional teams in Product, Analytics, and Engineering will be key as we work together to maximize ROI.
What you'll do:
- Join the SOFTGAMES leadership team and contribute to strategic decision-making.
- Take ownership of the user acquisition strategy for our current and future instant and mobile games.
- Continuously challenge, experiment, test, and iterate on acquisition channels, optimization strategies, and automation opportunities.
- Support your team in planning, setting up, monitoring, and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Product and BI teams to analyze and report performance KPIs, providing data, forecasts, and insights to various stakeholders.
- Manage the development and growth of a team consisting of 4-6 direct reports, including career management and recruitment efforts.
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and expertise in user acquisition and performance marketing strategies for mobile games across platforms such as Facebook, Adjust, Google, and Unity.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully soft launching (casual) games in app stores and effectively scaling them.
- Proven ability to effectively manage, optimize, and scale 6+ digit user acquisition budgets per month, while maximizing ROAS.
- Exceptional communication skills with a demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and develop cross-functional teams.
- Strong data-driven and analytical skills with a track record of achieving significant volume and returns from creative development, testing, and iteration.
- Deep knowledge about existing privacy challenges on AppStores and implementation as well as execution strategies how to navigate these efficiently.
- Hands-on approach, highly motivated, fast, and well-organized work style to overcome challenges and roadblocks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
As a plus:
- Experience working with casual mobile games, ideally with instant games.
At SOFTGAMES, we value a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone's ideas are heard and valued. Join our dynamic team and be part of the exciting world of mobile gaming. Apply now and let your expertise shine!
SOFTGAMES offers a competitive package, including:
Remote first - We have a flexible working setup. Either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin - You decide.
Flexible working hours - Structure your working hours to your needs. No crunch, no overtime!
Generous vacation regulation no matter where you are!
Home office allowance - Working from home but something is missing? We offer a budget to make your home office as productive as possible.
Further Training - Everyone at SOFTGAMES is offered training opportunities to strengthen their skills or learn something new!
Studio - We’re a remote-first company but also offer a super modern office with state-of-the-art tech, based in the center of Berlin.
Equipment - Choose between a MacBook Pro or Lenovo Laptop.
Meal allowances - A monthly budget is additionally granted to be spent for your lunches.
Wellness Benefits - Access to Virtual Yoga, Meditation, and more to stay healthy!
Monthly extra grant for home office electricity + internet costs.
Swag - Enjoy our stylish Hoodies, Bags, Mugs, etc.
Christmas gifts - A tradition of unique and rewarding Christmas gifts.
Off-Sites - Twice a year the entire company gets together to learn, share ideas, focus on the future, and celebrate our successes. Our events in general are epic but our off-sides are one of a kind.
Team events - We have regular Casual Fridays, virtual Game Nights, Pub Quizzes, Team lunches and much more!
SOFTGAMES is the leading instant gaming company. We develop casual, truly social games that can be played instantly across all devices. Our hypersocial blockbuster game “Bubble Shooter Pro” became a global top grossing game on Facebook and is played by millions of people around the world every day. We partner closely with Facebook, Samsung and more to craft the next generation of instant games that billions of people can play together. SOFTGAMES is a remote first company and the home of 100 people from all over the world. We believe in proactive, independent teams with the freedom to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and with the mission to create fun and everlasting Instant Games.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.